IT Client Success Manager
As an Optimal Client Success Manager, you will become a valued member of the team and a trusted adviser to our clients by learning their business needs and identifying how technology can help facilitate key business objectives.
- Are you passionate about ensuring services are delivered to clients and delivering value?
- Are you driven by working with clients to help them grow and succeed?
- Are you interested in assisting clients leverage technology in a strategic manner?
If the answer to the above is yes, then this role is perfect for you!
We will rely on your outstanding organizational skills, initiative, and client orientation. You will work with your clients, but you will not be alone; our network engineers, client service team, and sales support will all be there to help. We’ll free you to do what you do best, and we’ll trust you to do what’s right. You’ll quickly see that we live by our core values: tell the truth, do the right thing, and everyone benefits.
- Ensure exceptional service delivery and client satisfaction for an assigned set of clients.
- Own outcome delivery to clients, including the full lifecycle from on-boarding to service operations, by understanding the client business success criteria, issues and problems.
- Uses consultative skills and understanding of technology to explain how Optimal addresses business requirements and objectives
- Work closely and collaborate with other teams at Optimal to improve service delivery.
- Identify areas of improvement when technology can assist client in achieving desired outcomes and play a central role in developing the roadmap and strategy for identified initiatives
- Perform regular risk and trend analysis to help clients identify and mitigate any risks associated with their technology.
- Validation and tracking of value delivered and outcomes expected by the delivered solution solution(s)
- Delivery scheduled reporting to clients highlighting service performance and initiative progress, including service reporting, Quarterly Business Reviews etc.
We are looking for experienced team members
In this role, you will be able to satisfy your curiosity about business, stay current with the latest technology, and
facilitate large-scale projects.
- Client-focused. You are empathetic and “read” people and situations well. You understand that helping clients meet their business goals is critical to success. You like to take care of people and help make their work easier. You are excellent at setting expectations and careful to deliver on your promises.
- Attention to detail. You pay meticulous attention to detail; you always spot the typo, the grammatical mistake, the error in the database, or the incorrect calculation in Excel.
- Flexible. You adjust to changing priorities and operate effectively in a fluid environment.
- Scrupulous, ethical, and honest. You are beyond reproach in business dealings. Internally and externally, you are known to be reliable, accountable, and trustworthy.
- Team player. You have a proven track record for getting results by building strong relationships and partnerships, both with outside clients and internal staff. You promote accountability, foster trust, and are responsive to concerns or questions.
- Collaborative. You readily share information and understand that due to working with a variety of clients in different kinds of technological environments, you need to document client issues, needs, and records of work. You also know how to bring the right internal resources together to drive results for your clients.
Skills, Qualifications and Experience
- 4+ year experience in providing service delivery oversight and client engagement in IT services (preferably within an IT Managed Service Provider)
- Proven client service and problem-solving skills, working directly with clients.
- Exceptional client facing skills and can provide outstanding service and support.
- Excellent communication (verbal and written), interpersonal, business management, time management, and developmental skills, comfortable working with C-suite executives in a consultative fashion
- Well developed strategic thinking skills, business acumen, creativity, and passion for providing high level strategic consulting to an assigned set of corporate and enterprise clients.
- Well versed in stakeholder management skills with an ability to get the right recommendations into the right hands to ensure timely completion and get executive buy-in.
- The ability to serve as a service escalation point as needed to the team.
- Strong multi-tasking skills and the ability to manage time well and stay on top of multiple competing priorities.
- BS/BA degree preferred.
What’s Attractive to the Right Candidate
- You will spend the first 4-6 weeks training and learning so that you can confidently work with our clients. You will be joining a culture that values ongoing training and sets you up to succeed.
- You get to look good. Nothing will happen on your client accounts without your knowledge. Between our commitment to your training and our process of managing client information, you will be well-informed and knowledgeable about client needs and the technology that you are working with. If you ever need it, help is always available.
- You will work with colleagues you can count on and learn from—there are two other Client Success Managers in our office who all report to a team leader.
- You’ll make a significant impact for your clients by helping them achieve their business goals. You’ll be proud of your work and the work of your peers.
- You won’t have to leave us to get ahead. Our high performers stick with us and grow with us. We’re good at what we do. We have fun, and we are fun.
- We offer a competitive salary and benefits, including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, transit parking, 15 days of PTO annually, tuition reimbursement, certification testing reimbursement, and more.
About Optimal Networks
Optimal Networks, Inc. is a values-based consulting organization that helps small and mid-sized law firms, associations, and businesses solve problems by way of thoughtful technology guidance and white-glove service.
For nearly three decades, we have been building a culture that Inc. Magazine and Forbes have found to be rather…unconventional.
With 20 workplace excellence awards under our belts and a top ethics award to boot, we take our people and our environment to heart. Take a look at the Scrapbook page on our website to see what we mean and listen to this podcast with our Founder & CEO to see (and hear) what we mean.
It boils down to this: a team that is happy and engaged is going to provide its clients with the absolute highest level of service. We’re about helping people in the best possible way and delivering the kind of support that our competitors wish they could match.